Tech Product Manager – MMG
A seasoned professional in software development and implementation who will be a member of the company’s management team tasked with evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, and developing solutions for implementation.
Notable facts for Product Manager
- All the companies have a viable application for B to B use
- Our partners include but not limited to Interswitch, GA, Providus Bank plc, Teamapt, Sendgrid, Twilo, Discord, Text.ng, Upperlink, Paystack, Opay, and AWS.
- The tech team currently is made u of front end, back end developers, UI-UX staff of around 10 in number.
- On hire, your job role will be “Asst PM” until you prove your worth to the broth
- You will have One predecessor before your offer
- Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)
- Other bonus structures available after accepting the offer
Estimated Salary: – N250,000 [Subject to board review after interview]
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the management of daily routines of the Tech team.
- Management of the resources needed for project execution and the costs of such resources.
- Develop & maintain a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Executing tasks according to management vision.
- Required to attend scheduled tech meetings and end-of-month meetings.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, quality and budget.
- Sticking to timelines and operating in a professional conduct.
- Required to attend scheduled Tech meetings and end-of-month meetings.
- Reports to the Chief Technology Officer, Head of Operations and Director of Affairs
- 2 to 4 years of experience either in technology or project execution.
- Firsthand knowledge of technology development not necessary but experience is required in project deployment.
- A list of current technological developments.
- All applicants will be thoroughly scrutinized and inquiries will be made into previous places of employment, bank account details etc.
- A task-based structure exists wherein individuals and teams are assigned tasks to carry out monthly under little or no supervision.
- The first month of work will be in-person from Monday to Friday, after which the selected applicant is entitled to work from home.
- There will also be a 365 days [One year contract] of full time engagement – NDA and bond contract.
Please send your resume to email@example.com before 10 September 2021.
From the CEO
Would you like to join us? Are you an engineer, accountant, or digital media specialist? Are you interested in the Energy, Finance or the Real Estate sector?
At Miraton Matador Group, we have so many areas that you can come and make a difference, or learn and develop experience relevant to your industry. Fill the form and let’s discuss.